13.1.10


Madonna's favorite songs.
Burning up
Think of me
Holiday
Physical atracttion
Like a virgin
Papa don't preach
Borderline
Dress you up
La isla bonita
Vogue
Erotica
Material girl
Cherish
Like a prayer
Crazy for you
Into the groove
Love makes the world go around
Open your heart.
Rain.
Deeper
Take a bow
Don't cry for me argentina
You must love me
Don't stop
Human nature
Forbidden love
Beatiful stranger
Music
Gone
Paradise (not for me)
American pie
What it feels like for a girl
Mother and father
X-static process
Intervention
American life
Die another day
Hollywood
I'm so stupid
Love profusion
Get together
Keep the trance
Hung up
Sorry
I love new york
Jump
Isaac
Give it to me
She's not me
Heartbeat
Incredible
Devil wouldn't recognize you
Miles away
Candy shop
Beat goes on
Celebration
It's so cool
Revolver
Y TODAS LAS QUE VENDRÁN DE AHORA EN ADELANTE.
Seguro que me olvide de un monton, teeeeeee amo madonnnnnnnnna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario